DIG SOUTH’s Wild Pitch invites innovative startups (from early to growth stage) to present their companies to an audience of top-shelf investors and DIG Innovation Conference presenters and attendees. Wild Pitch is the South’s Capitol of Capital. Twelve selected startups will get two regular ICON badges, including an invite to our exclusive Investor Bash on April 26.
Noon – 1:15 PM – Entrepreneur check-in
2:15 – 3:00 PM – Wild Pitch
6:00 – 8:00 PM – Investor Bash (Investor Badge required for entry), Presented by Nelson Mullins Riley Scarborough and Cherry Bekaert
1. Clarity of Idea: What’s your idea and is it original?
2. Problem Identification: What problem are you solving?
3. Market Size and Accessibility: Who else has this problem?
4. Solution Quality: How will/do you solve the problem?
5. Assessment of competition: How does your customer currently solve this problem?
6. Revenue Model: How are you going to make money?
7. Market Strategy: How are you going to find customers?
8. Team: Who are you and why should we care about the company?
9. Vision: Where will you go from here?
CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and CEOs share partnership approaches, intrapreneurship programs and other innovative and creative opportunities to engage with them.
In other words, corporations pitch to problem-solving entrepreneurs, startups and potential new partners — the reverse of the typical approach.
Cohort 7 of the Harbor Entrepreneur Center‘s Accelerator program will pitch in front of a live audience. The Harbor Accelerator program is designed with the entrepreneur in mind and one goal: build scalable business for the Charleston region. Each startup is provided tremendous resources and support to grow quickly, test the market quickly, and become viable.